Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Mudday Style" VS. "Holiday Style"


LOCATION: Wayne, PA

THE SCOOP:  "Mudday Style" (B&W film with Sepia tone) vs. "Holiday Style"(B&W digital with Hand-painted colors).  Post a comment and VOTE on your favorite!
  • FILM vs. DIGITAL: So I've gone ahead and asked Santa for a digital camera (my research has brought me to a choice between the D90 and the D700). I'm leaning toward the D700 due to the full-frame capability.  I've been waiting for Nikon to get the WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) thang going on a pro SLR camera for a while.
LIFE SNIPPET: All I know is what a difference four months can make! Not only in the growth of my children as seen above in the two photos but to the demise of my lab in CT processing traditional black-and-white film, to borrowing a neighbor's digital camera, to realizing 2010 is the leap into the digital world for me!  Plus, I don't know if it's the digital thing or not but my kids and dog "clean up real nice" in the "Holiday Style" picture and are the shiny-est silver balls of all to me!

FYI:  If you gaze into the silver ball of the future you can see I'm -- "Having a Ball" (pun intended) with a digital camera.  Nothing better than instant visual gratification!


No comments:

Post a Comment